To fulfil its mission and objectives, Club Impulso carries out a series of actions focused on its professional members throughout the year.
To advance your career, it pays to be visible: when people know who you are and what you can do, they are more likely to consider you for business. But the rise of remote and hybrid working has further complicated visibility.
So what are we doing at the Club to increase the visibility of our professional members?
- We share the most exciting posts published by our members on our LinkedIn profile. If it is also a topic directly related to women, we share it in the American Women Leaders group, the largest gender group on LinkedIn.
- All professional members can submit a short video (maximum 5 minutes) introducing themselves to the community, their know-how and professional goals to be achieved in the next 12 months.
- Participate in a video interview, which will be broadcasted on our Youtube TV channel, where you will tell in a maximum of 15 minutes about your professional performance.
Would you like to take your business to the next level? By becoming a member of our business Club, you will have the opportunity to meet other people with the same ambition as you and connect with those who want to get to the top.
To do so, we organise the following connection actions:
- To generate the best connections with other like-minded professionals, all the members can hold regular one-to-one conversations with the Club managers.
- We facilitate meetings between members and other professionals with common interests so that they can grow.
- The Club collaborates with entities and professionals that promote quality activities in which our members can participate. Before signing up for an external activity, check with us first to find out about discounts and other benefits we have agreed upon.
If we want to be successful in business, we must remember the first rule of networking: networks work when they are built on trust, give and take and a long-term attitude in all your relationships.
From the Club, we support the business generation of our members by incorporating their products or services within our portfolio to connect them with the related demands we receive from our member businesses.